Monday, October 18, 2010

Critique of Lines Assignment

I loved this assignment! I went to the downtown mall and all around downtown Charlottesville and I came out with some great photos. I absolutely loved my line picture of the escape staircase. It was my first time using a filter and I burned for the first time. I loved how this one turned out. If I could re-do it, I might have not burned in for as much time or I might have used a different tool to cover up the staircase because you can vaguely see an oval that was covered up. I really liked the Paramount picture too; however I feel like that's something common that people take pictures of and I don't want anyone else to have photos like mine. I though I had good contrast and focus in this picture. You could see the bricks really well and the angle was interesting. If paper was not an issue I would re-do this and burn in the bricks a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment